Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Long Ramps made in the U.S.?
- Yes. We get our aluminum from Chicago-based metals distributor Ryerson, Inc., and we build the ramps in Philipsburg, a town of about 3000 people in central Pennsylvania.
- Which length ramp set is right for me?
- We recommend the 11' set for trucks with a four-inch lift or taller, the 9.5' set for trucks with lifts up to four inches, and the 8' set for stock-height trucks. That said, we firmly believe that longer is always better, so if you can afford the luxury of the 11' set, do it. To see for yourself what kind of angle you'll get with each length ramp, just have a friend run a tape measure down from the end of your tailgate while you step back and take a look.
- Will these ramps fit underneath my ATV?
- That depends on the ground clearance, tires, suspension, and track width of your ATV. Each individual ATV ramp is a maximum of 73.5" x 15" x 7.5" when folded, and a set is a maximum of 73.5" x 15" x 13" stacked.
- What about under my UTV? Or my golf cart?
- A pair of Long Ramps will fit under most UTVs and most golf carts.
- What's the spacing between the rungs?
- The open space between the rungs on a Long ATV Ramp is 6¼ inches. The open space between the rungs on a Long Golf Cart Ramp is 3 inches.
- How long is the lip at the top of the ramps?
- Do Long Ramps come with tie-down straps?
- No. You can get straps much less expensively than we're able to provide them by visiting your local auto parts store or online stores such as Amazon and RatchetStrapsUSA.
- Do you have local, stocking dealers near me?
- Not at this time.
- How long until I receive my order?
- We ship roughly a week after you place your order, and transit time to destinations in North America will vary from one business day for folks near Pennsylvania to a week or more for folks in the western half of the continent.
- Can I buy three ramps instead of a pair so as to accommodate my trike?
- Yes. Just give call us at (888) 284-1280 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can work up a custom quote for you.
- What's the shipping cost for U.S. shipments?
- Just $50 to the contiguous states. If you're in Alaska or Hawaii, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (888) 284-1280 for a shipping quote.
- What is the shipping cost to Canada?
- Just US$150 from Manitoba eastward or US$200 from Saskatchewan westward. (That includes brokerage.) Folks from Nunavut, the Yukon, and the Northwest Territories, please contact us.)
- Can you ship outside the U.S.?
- Yes. We'll just need to get a shipping quote for you. Email us your location at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us with it at (888) 284-1280.
Warranty & Returns
- What is your warranty?
- We warrant Long Ramps for three years against manufacturing defects and failure under normal use.
- What is your return policy?
- We'll accept returns for a full refund within 30 days of your receipt. You'll have to pay the shipping costs.